BEER MONITOR is a variant of COMBITEC and allows measuring simultaneously alcohol and extract in the brewing process. The original gravity is automatically calculated and displayed by the sensor. The instrument combines the functionality of both RHOTEC (density measurement) and SONATEC (sound velocity measurement).
- Alcohol Measurement Range 0 - 12,5 vol. % ± 0,02 vol. %
- Extract Measurement Range 0 - 10 mass % ± 0,02 mass %
- Original Gravity Measurement Range 0 - 25 °Plato ± 0,03 °Plato
- Response Time ≤ 1 s
- Pressure of Operation max. 16 bar
- Temperature of Operation - 25 - + 125 °C (Pt1000)