Craft beer brewing systems
The Centec craft line
Centec offers a selection of cost-effective process systems specifically designed for craft breweries. The skids are typically used for capacities up to 50 hl/h. They are characterized by a lower level of automation and optional high precision sensor technology. The Centec Craft Line is easy to implement and to configure. The Centec craft line consist of below items:
More details: check our website below and download the datasheet
- A manual operated column water de-aeration unit.
- Less O2 pick up at filtering by the pre rinsing of degassed water.
- Advantage: Lower O2 levels in your beer.
Craft Wort Aerator
- A manual operated wort aerator
- Advantage: optimizing the yeast growth and fermentation
- For blending high gravity beer with water or syrup
- Advantage: more production of end product with same brew / fermentation capacity
- It comes with specifically designed Vortex-Venturi injector that feeds CO2 directly into the product
- Advantage: always an optimum CO2 level in your end product
Oxytrans M ECO O2 sensor
- An affordable though accurate portable O2 sensor.
- Advantage: be flexible in O2 Measurement throughout your brewery
Craft (Mobile) CIP unit
- A manual operated (mobile) CIP system, for optimum CIP of you brewing equipment, such as brew kettle, hoses, fermentation / BBT.
- Advantage: no need to build a CIP unit, just, bring it where its needed and afterwards simply store it again.
The Craft systems can be expanded with a range of sensors and electric valves and therefore can be integrated within your current automation circuit. Centec offers a wide range of solutions in cold block, yeast management, flash pasteurization, valve block, CIP, for information on the complete range contact us directly.